Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time appr. 10 days
- Order number: 1916-00
- Open text field 1: Honey is one of the few foods that has been used almost invariably for human nutrition since time immemorial. The bees make it so perfect that they have not tried to improve it to this day. He is not only natural, but despite environmental pollution also largely unencumbered.
The naturopath Detlef Mix describes in his book
The healing power of honey
Naturally effective - recipes - applications from A to Z.
encompassing the various possibilities that this natural product offers.
Honey is not only a healthy natural product and a very tasty food, but also a surprisingly versatile and effective home remedy.
Honey can be found in every medicine chest - it helps, among other things, with injuries, burns, joint complaints, with Erka lungungen, bronchitis, with stomach and intestine illnesses. It has an anti-bacterial effect and has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- With information about special honeys
- Special case: Manuka - and their respective mechanisms of action in medical treatment
- Applications from AZ, with case studies and numerous healing recipes
- With many color photos
- A guidebook from the series "Herbig medicine chest"
"This work brings a lot of new from the apitherapy and honey medicine and it should therefore be missing in any interested in any beekeeper library."
Bees up to date
3rd edition 2009, 192 pages
Informativ, leicht verständlich
Wer sich näher mit Honig beschäftigt, ist mit diesem Buch gut bedient. Mich hat besonders das Kapitel über Manukahonig interessiert.