Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time appr. 10 days
- Order number: 1175-01
- Open text field 1: Fear or excessive concern for the well-being of others. It is feared, for example, that a cold of a loved one would lead to a life-threatening illness or an accident would happen. Good for people in caring and consulting professions.
Aesculus carnea / Red Chestnut
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANT
The Red Chestnut is more sensitive than the White Chestnut and very rarely, they are preferably found in groups of trees and avenues. It can grow up to 15 meters high, has a fusty bark and rich pink flowers. Flowering time is from late May to mid-June.
MOOD GROUP : fear
- Fear or excessive concern for the well-being of others.
- It is feared, for example, that a cold of a loved one would lead to a life-threatening illness or an accident would happen.
- Good for people in caring and consulting professions.
- They have great care and do not think about themselves.
- It is difficult for them to let their loved ones go their own way.
- Nervousness and exaggerated worries about other people.
- Parents who constantly admonish their children to be careful.
- Much is interpreted into situations, though there is no reason for that at all.
- Restlessness and worry can lead to tension, insomnia and anxiety.
Positive Red Chestnut characters are confident people who have the ability to be compassionate to their fellow human beings, but without imposing themselves. You learn to let others go their way without being worried and anxious and without fear of a fate. Should it come to seemingly insurmountable problems, will be kept physically and mentally calm and this also aired on others.
"For those who find it hard not to worry about others. Many of them have stopped thinking about themselves, but they are very afflicted with people who are very close to them and are often afraid that something bad might happen to them. "
If you are unsure which Bach flowers suit you, ask us, we are happy to advise you!
Note : Opened goods are excluded from exchange.