Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time appr. 10 days
- Order number: 1174-01
- Open text field 1: With strong (unjustified) guilt and self-blame, blame others for the mistakes. Even a disease is perceived as an occasion to apologize for it. Feeling of worthlessness.
Pinus sylvestris / Scottish Pine
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANT
The Scottish Pine is a slender evergreen tree that can grow up to 35 feet tall. It is best found in forests and on barren sandy soils. Both the male and the female flowers are on the same tree. The male flowers form a cluster of small yellow balls and the female cone-shaped red flowers. The flowering season is in May.
PREPARATION: cooking method
MOOD GROUP: despondency and despair
- For strong (unjustified) guilt and self-blame. Is the blame for the mistakes of others.
- Even a disease is perceived as an occasion to apologize for it.
- Feeling of worthlessness.
- They suffer from self-blame and a bad conscience.
- Great discrepancy between the current situation and the ideal of those.
- Always the feeling of being able to do something even better, even if the result is good.
- They demand more of themselves than others and sometimes have difficulty distinguishing responsibilities.
- They usually work hard and therefore do not pay much attention to their health.
- If they get sick by overworking, they make even more reproaches.
- Constantly apologize for mistakes and omissions.
- Often they feel responsible or guilty for the mistakes of others.
Pine gives a clear, balanced and objective view of your own responsibility. Positive Pine people accept and respect each other and their mistakes without condemning them. It develops a healthy judgment.
"For those who make self-blame. Even if they succeed, they think they could have done better and are never satisfied with their efforts or their successes. They work hard and suffer from mistakes they attribute to themselves. Even if others have made mistakes, they think they are responsible for it. "" Even a trace of rejecting ourselves or others is a trace of rejecting universal love, limiting us, limiting our power, universal love to let us flow into others. "
If you are unsure which Bach flowers suit you, ask us, we are happy to advise you!
Note : Opened goods are excluded from exchange.