Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time appr. 10 days
- Order number: 1167-01
- Open text field 1: Deep sadness and sadness for no apparent reason. Melancholy and depression dominate the entire emotional life and can not be consciously shaken off. Mostly they disappear as unexpectedly as they occurred.
Sinapis arvensis / Wild Mustard
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANT
The one-year-old plant grows between 30 and 60 centimeters and prefers to grow on roadsides and on fields. The stem and the leaves are hairy, the bright yellow flowers form first short ears of corn, which soon turn into long pearly pods. The flowering period is from May to July.
PREPARATION : sun method
MOOD GROUP : indifference
- Deep sadness and sadness for no apparent reason.
- Melancholy and depression dominate the entire emotional life and can not be consciously shaken off.
- Mostly they disappear as unexpectedly as they occurred.
- Mustard characters are harmonious in the positive state, balanced-developed humans. They have an inner joy and a deep knowledge of the meaning and context of all things.
- In the negative state, everything suddenly turns into the opposite.
- The negative mustard state is expressed in Griesgrämigkeit, listlessness, bad mood, depression, sadness, wistfulness, desperation, world pain, melancholy and depression.
After a period of deep depression, despair or depression of undetermined cause, Mustard regains vitality, serenity and stability. Dr. Bach wrote, "Mustard dispels the tribulation and bring the joy back to life."
"For those who are sometimes melancholy or even desperate, as if a cold, dark cloud overshadowed them, hiding the light and the joy of life from them. It seems impossible to find a reason or an explanation for these moods. Under these circumstances, being happy or happy is almost impossible. "
If you are unsure which Bach flowers suit you, ask us, we are happy to advise you!
Note : Opened goods are excluded from exchange.