Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time appr. 10 days
- Order number: 1156-01
- Open text field 1: The "cleanser" for the mind and body, for example, for people who feel impure, are therefore partly ashamed and have a low self-esteem. Especially suitable for rashes, also for external use.
Malus pumila / crab apple
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANT
This is probably a cultivated apple tree that went wild. The tree grows up to 10 meters high. It can be found on glades, in hedges and in small groups of trees. The leaves are dark green and slightly serrated. The small golden apples have a bitter, sometimes bitter taste. The fragrant, 5-petalled pink-white flowers bloom in May.
PREPARATION : cooking method
MOOD GROUP : despondency and despair
The "cleanser" for the mind and body, for example, for people who feel impure, are therefore partly ashamed and have a low self-esteem. Especially suitable for skin rashes, also for external use.
- Exaggerated sense of purity and order.
- Compulsive mental and spiritual liability to cleanliness and trifles.
- Discouragement of unsuccessful treatments (eg skin rashes).
- Many people are in a negative state because they have very clear ideas about the appearance of their body or the environment. Anything that deviates from it confuses them and can drive them to despair.
- Very perfectionist and meticulous.
- Often it is only minor things that burden them.
- Very sensitive people who absorb more than other negative vibrations from the environment. Because they can not handle them, they often feel that they are contaminated. Partly a disturbed relationship to your own body.
Crab Apple helps with internal and external cleaning. You see the overall picture of a thing and do not lose yourself in details, disorder and confusion no longer burden you like that. One gains a positive attitude to imperfections.
"This is a remedy for cleansing. It's for those who feel they have something not quite pure about them. Often this is something obviously insignificant. Others may have a far more serious disease. This remains almost unnoticed in comparison with the one little thing to which they focus their attention. In both cases, however, they are anxiously anxious to be free from that one particular matter that hoggers their whole thinking and seems so essential to them that they want to be healed of it. They are despondent when the treatment fails. As a cleansing remedy, this medicine can also clean sores if the patient has reason to believe that toxins have invaded that need to be removed. "
If you are unsure which Bach flowers suit you, ask us, we are happy to advise you!
Note : Opened goods are excluded from exchange.