Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time appr. 10 days
- Order number: 1154-02
- Open text field 1: Unable to learn from mistakes and experience. For example, the wrong partners are selected or an unsuitable occupation is continued. Instead of analyzing and processing the errors, they try to forget them.
Aesculus hippocastanum / chestnut bud
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANT
The horse chestnut grows up to 20 meters high and has a thick dark brown trunk. Horse chestnut leaves are finger-shaped and grow up to 20 centimeters long. For the Bach essence Chestnut Bud one uses only the bud, which forms at the beginning of April. White Chestnut is obtained from the same tree, but this one uses the flowers.
PREPARATION : cooking method
MOOD GROUP : indifference
Unable to learn from mistakes and experience. For example, the wrong partners are selected or an unsuitable occupation is continued.
- Instead of analyzing and processing the errors, they try to forget them.
- The learning abilities are blocked for various reasons.
- It's hard to concentrate on anything for a long time because you're too distracted or disinterested.
- One prefers to flee into new projects or ventures, than to work up the past experiences.
- In the negative Chestnut Bud condition, it is often the case that one is unable to learn or remember.
- It just does not want to go in your head, because something is resisting it.
- Children in the negative Chestnut Bud condition are usually lagging behind in their development and have learning difficulties.
In the words of Bach: "This flower should help us to take full advantage of our daily experiences and to see ourselves as well as our mistakes the way others do." The positive Chestnut Bud personality considers his own mistakes objectively and learns from everyone Experience. The ability to learn and readiness to learn develop and the person becomes more aware and mentally more open-minded. Chestnut Bud can also help with personality development.
"For those who do not seem to learn enough from their experiences and observations and need more time than others to understand the lessons of everyday life. While some people may have only one experience, it is necessary for them to experience several until they have learned the necessary lesson. Thus they feel compelled, on their own regret, to repeat the same mistake on several occasions, while in others it would have been enough or the observation of others would have saved that mistake. "
If you are unsure which Bach flowers suit you, ask us, we are happy to advise you!
Note : Opened goods are excluded from exchange.