Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time appr. 10 days
- Order number: 1153-02
- Open text field 1: Fear of losing control (over his behavior). The feeling of a nervous breakdown and a deep despair, which can easily be expressed in fits of anger and hysterical behavior.
--- Special offer --- while stocks last --- 30ml at least until the end of 02/19 (Bach flower stock bottles are virtually unlimited shelf life, only for legal reasons, a date must be given)
Pranus cerasifera / cherry plum
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANT
The cherry plum is native to Eastern Europe. It is a shrubby tree that grows mostly 3 to 4 meters high. In many cases also planted as (hedge) hedge (especially in England). The leaf shape is oval and jagged, the flowers are bright white and fünfblättrig. The flowering period is between February and April, before the leaves sprout.
PREPARATION : cooking method
MOOD GROUP : fear
Fear of losing control (over his behavior). The feeling of a nervous breakdown and a deep despair, which can easily be expressed in fits of anger and hysterical behavior.
- You feel very upset, unbalanced and confused.
- You are afraid of letting go of your inner self and do not want subconscious thoughts to occur that you can not handle. Therefore, they are better suppressed.
- Thoughts of suicide can occur because one hopes to be freed from his negative thoughts.
- It can lead to hysterical behavior and hurtful abuse of friends and family members.
- Cherry Plum is also very good for people who are mentally unstable or have a tendency to psychosis.
- In children, such tension can manifest itself in stuttering or bedwetting.
- The negative cherry plum state is not always visible to the outside, it is sometimes also shown by a forced, outwardly calm.
Cherry Plum helps to normalize the emotional life. It comes to an inner relaxation and serenity, which allows to think and act rationally. You learn to deal with your strong inner powers and can progress so quickly.
"Fear of losing your mind, or doing terrible things that you do not want to, because you've recognized them as wrong, while still having the impulse to do them."
If you are unsure which Bach flowers suit you, ask us, we are happy to advise you!
Note : Opened goods are excluded from exchange.