Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time appr. 10 days
- Order number: 1408-01
- Open text field 1: Rudraksha are the fruits / seeds of an evergreen tree from Asia. They are known to be worn individually or as a mala (wreath) as protection.
Our Rudrakshas have a diameter of about 1.5 cm and have 5 Mukhas.
The word rudraksha refers to both the sacred seed (fruit at the same time) and the tree that bears it. He would become a mid-high evergreen tree with a wide crown. This one is fast and takes only three to five years to deliver. There are over 120 species worldwide.
Sanskrit: Rudraksha, Haraksha, Bhoota nasasaha
Botanical name: Elaeocarpus ganitrus
Features: Balances Vata and Kapha Dosha.
Taste (Rasa): sour (Amla)
Quality (Guna): Easy (Laghu)
Potency (Veerya): Heated (Ushna)
Effect of digestion (Vipaka): Ushana
According to ancient Indian mythology, the Dumagong Tripurasura gullum has been puffing, and Lord Shiva has wanted to give this dumpling a special weapon called Manohara Aghora. Lord Shiva produced this weapon with the help of all gums and mastered the task of clearing out the dumaglion. In the course of this victory, floods came out of the sight of Shiva - and from these tears arose the Rudrakshas (tears of Shiva).
Rudra = Lord Shiva
Aksha = Eyes
Rudrakshas are common in Nepal, India and Malaysia.
SIZES AND COLORS
Rudrakshas are available in various sizes. Usually small Rudrakshas are more expensive than big Rudrakshas. They are available in white, honey, black and brownish tones.
Type based on the shape:
- Rudraksha (oval)
- Bhadraksha (slightly flattened and lax)
- Roudraksha (daily)
- Sadraksha or Subhaksha (small)
Type based on the number of Mukhas (= "faces" or furrows):
Ekha mukhi (a single face). This Rudraksha is very rare. It has impressions of Trisool (the weapon of Shiva), a serpent, and a phallus.
- Emphasizes the mental and physical development and gives "bliss" (happiness).
Dwi Mukhi (two faces)
- helps keep secular desires under control
- develops spirituality
- helps with side-door discharges
- has a balancing effect on mental complaints
Tri Mukhi (three faces)
- helpful for learning and studying
- has a healing effect on eye complaints
- has a positive effect on diseases such as stomach upset and heart problems
Chaturmukhi (four faces)
- Increases the receptiveness
- develops power of mind and intellect
- helps with epilepsy in its initial stages
Pancha mukhi (five faces)
- gives peace
- balances the blood flow
Shanmukhi (six faces)
- has a positive effect on chest pain and hysteria
- helpful in women's problems
- well during the study
- develops powers of thought
Sapta Mukhi (seven faces)
- develops sexual capacity
- strengthens willpower
- relieves stress
Ashta Mukhi (eight faces)
- good for concentration
- extends knowledge
- can cure early-onset lungs
Nava mukhi (nine faces)
- helps to avoid abortions
- has a beneficial effect on heart problems and skin diseases
Dasamukhi (ten faces)
- Relieves stress and tension
- helpful in whooping cough
- develops spirituality
Ekadasa Mukhi (eleven faces)
- Affects fertility
- helpful in women's diseases
Dwa dasa Mukhi (zwoumllf faces)
- helps to soul realization
- gives weak-minded people the strength and hope
- helpful in jaundice
Trayodasa mukhi (thirteen faces)
- has a cleansing effect on skin problems
- has an analgesic effect on cancer (in the initial stage)
- develops beauty
Chaturdasa mukhi (fourteen faces)
- gives health
- helpful with facial expressions
- Regulates anger
WHERE DOES AN AUTHENTIC RUDRAKSHA BE RECOGNIZED?
- the vertical & opening is of natural origin (not drilled)
- when the Rudraksha is placed between two copper mugs it moves (magnetic force)
- authentic rudraksha are preserved in milk for a long time
- authentic Rudraksha sink in pure water
A few & quotTips & quot from "Rudrakshopanishat":
- Monday is best suited for wearing Rudraksha. Likewise the Indian holiday Maha siva ratri.
- Any person, regardless of age and gender, can wear Rudraksha.
- Rudraksha should not be worn during menstruation or intercourse.
Rudraksha may be cleaned with cow's milk.
Note: This is a natural product. Please note, therefore, that salary information may vary. Opened goods are excluded from the exchange.