Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time appr. 10 days
- Order number: 2175-01
- Short description: Protects eyes from computer and television radiation (= blue light rays) reliably and safely.
Who does not know: tired eyes in computer work. On the one hand, this is due to the blue light emitted from the screen all the time - without us consciously perceiving it. For the eyes, however, this can quickly lead to an overstrain.
Remedy is the screen goggles, which filters out the blue light spectrum to a large extent.
PRiSMA® screen glasses CLASSiC:
LiTE - (also suitable for TV)
- 1 spectacle frame
- 1 pair of LITE exchangeable lenses with reverse reflection
- 1 microfibre bag
- protects the eye and filters out aggressive blue parts
- The frame and lenses are highly resistant to breakage and coated with a hard sealant and anti-reflective coating (anti-reflective coating)
- Increases visual acuity and contrast, 100% UVA and UVB filters
- reduces light-related disturbances in the hormone balance
- CE certified.
The brighter LiTE filter can be worn with lower brightness and blue light exposure. Even with the need for a good color detection in the PC work, this represents an alternative to the PRO filter (currently not available).
A settling time that is sometimes required may be shorter with the LiTE filter than with the PRO filter.
Safety instructions: The PRiSMA® CLASSiC - PRO screen goggles do not guarantee reliable color recognition across the entire visible spectrum. Therefore, these computer goggles must not be used in safety-related screen work that requires correct color recognition, such as process monitoring in nuclear power plants, flight monitoring, work on life-sustaining medical systems, etc.
The variant PRO is also not suitable for traffic!